Finding a CBD cigarette that’s right for you can be difficult.
We’ve made it easier. Discover Redwood Reserves’ breakdown of CBD cigarettes so you can learn what to look for, where to buy them, and how to choose the best one for you.
CBD cigarettes, also known as hemp cigarettes, are cigarettes made with hemp instead of tobacco. Containing high levels of CBD and little THC. They don’t get you night, are non-intoxicating, and federally legal in the United States.
CBD cigarettes offer an all-natural substance for tobacco cigarette smokers and a convenient, effective way to enjoy CBD. The same look and feel as a traditional cigarette but without the addictive nicotine and harmful additives.
Quality CBD cigarettes are:
- Rolled with only hemp flower
- Completely free of tobacco, nicotine, or additives
- An all-natural tobacco substitute
- Non-intoxicating, with < .3% ∆9 THC for a chill without the high
- Rich in beneficial cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol), CBG (cannabigerol), and CBC (cannabichromene)
- Packed with beneficial terpenes like pinene, limonene, and myrcene
- Faster-acting and more effective than other forms of CBD consumption
- Federally Legal in the US thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill
- Available in retail locations and online for fast, discreet delivery
Still have questions about CBD cigarettes? Check out our Definitive Guide.
How to Find the Best CBD Cigarettes
There are a variety of options when it comes to CBD cigarettes. When shopping for CBD cigarettes, be sure to:
- Always make sure that the vendor of your choice provides COAs (lab results) on their site
- Never smoke hemp cigarettes that do not provide transparent information about their contents
- Only smoke CBD cigarettes that are rolled with 100% hemp flower rather than trim or shake
- Avoid hemp smokes that contain any chemical additives, nicotine, or other substances
- Check for verified reviews on vendor’s sites. Social proof is still the best way to determine quality.
Where to Buy CBD Cigarettes
While it’s increasingly common to find CBD smokes in your local smoke shops, corner stores, or even fine grocers, your best bet is to make your initial purchase online. Buying direct from a farm allows you to do thorough product research, read reviews, and make an educated decision before buying.
How to Choose the Best CBD Cigarettes For You
Choosing the best CBD cigarettes is all about quality, service, and your personal preference.
You should only buy CBD smokes from companies who are upfront about what goes into their products and provide a Certificate of Analysis (COA) that you can examine before purchasing.
As more and more companies enter the market, it will become increasingly important for consumers to do their due diligence. Making sure to examine COAs, read verified reviews, and ask questions on community forums. That way, you can get a better idea of which brands offer premium products and are verified for purity and potency, and which brands to avoid.